Here’s your must-have list of sites regarding Visual Studio 11 Beta.
- The Visual Studio team blog. If you see a post and have questions, want to make a comment, or provide feedback, post it in the comments section: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/visualstudio/
- The VS11 Beta forums are also an excellent place to post questions / look for answers: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/vsvnext
- The landing page for VS11 Beta looks like a simple page, but it has links to a large amount of VS11-related content: http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/11/en-us
- And of course, there’s always the MSDN Library, which is constantly being updated with new material: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd831853(v=vs.110).aspx
- Oh, and would you like to submit feature requests or (gasp!) bugs? Here’s your site: http://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio
There are many more, very good sites out there. But this list should give you a good start.